Who we are: The Tiny Tipple Drinks Company Registered in England and Wales.
1. Our Contract with You
- These Terms and Conditions apply:
so far as the context allows, to you as a visitor to Our Website; and
- in any event to you as a buyer or prospective buyer of our Goods and Services.
- Goods advertised may not be available.
- We shall accept your order by e-mail confirmation. Our message will also confirm details of your purchase. That is when our contract is made. It is possible that the price may have increased from that posted on Our Website.
- We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. The Terms and Conditions that apply to you are those made available on Our Website on the day you order Goods and Services from us.
- All descriptions, weights and sizes of Goods are those of the original manufacturers. Accordingly, any such description shall not form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- If we do not have the Goods you have ordered in stock, we may offer you alternatives before we despatch your order. If this happens you may:
- accept the alternatives we offer;
- cancel your order;
- Leave the order valid, but tell us to omit the out-of-stock item.
- If we owe you money (for this, or any other reason), we will credit your credit or debit card as soon as reasonably practicable but in any event no later than 30 days from the date of your order.
- Goods purchased are at your risk from the moment they are collected by the Carrier from our warehouse.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at anytime without reason. If in the unlikely event this happens all money will be refunded.
2. Price and Payment
- You must pay us the full price of your order before we will send any part of it.
- Banking charges by the receiving bank on payments to us will be borne by us. All other charges relating to payment in a currency other than pounds Sterling will be borne by you.
- Any details given by us in relation to exchange rates are approximate only and may vary from time to time.
- You will pay all sums due to us under these Terms by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
3. Information You Give Us
- You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide accurate up to date, and complete information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with the Goods and Services.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to respond to any point of dissatisfaction by you provided you contact us within 60 days of purchase.
- By submitting your email address to us you agree to receive marketing material from The Bottle Club from time to time.
- You can unsubscribe or update your preferences at any time.
- To comply with the new GDPR laws – if you do not wish to receive emails from us please let us know by unsubscribing, you may request any information we have on you and we will send it to you if requested, if you wish to remove any data from our system, please inform us by email or call us on 01622 663274.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept delivery. If you have specified delivery instructions on your order to leave safe, the Carrier will follow these instructions but neither the Carrier nor thebottleclub.com shall be held liable should the order go missing in whole or in part.
- If we are not able to deliver your goods within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- We may deliver the goods in instalment's if the goods are not available at the same time for delivery.
- If a order is not received, for an order to be processed a D.O.R Form will need to be completed by the customer for a Refund, Cancelation or Claim to be completed.
5. Taxes, Duties and Import Restrictions
- We have no knowledge of, and no responsibility for, the laws in your country of
- You are responsible for purchasing Goods that you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country of residence.
6. Goods Returned
Because you are purchasing the Goods by mail order, you may have a right of cancellation. If you do, (and only if you do), these are the Terms which apply:
- You must tell us you wish to cancel within 7 days of your receipt of the Goods;
- In any event, you may not cancel orders for handmade, specially commissioned or personalised goods;
- The Goods must be returned to us within 14 days of your telling us you wish to cancel:
- With both Goods and all packaging in their original condition;
- Securely wrapped;
- Including our delivery documentation;
- You need to bear a cost of shipping and labeling.
- In the case that your order has already shipped and you wish a refund you must first either refuse delivery or return the goods to us before we can process the refund.
- Upon receipt of the Goods, we will credit your credit or debit card with the full
purchase price of the Goods returned no later than 30 days from the date of receipt.
- If you do not return the Goods to us, you are still liable to us for the cost.
- We are under no obligation to collect or recover Goods from you, but if we do, our costs will be payable by you.
- We may make improvements or changes to Our Website, the Content, or to any of the Goods and Services, at any time and without advance notice.
- You are advised that Content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Although we endeavour to deliver the goods Illustrated and/or described items received may differ slightly or be substituted at our discretion. If in the unlikely case this happens and you are not happy with the item then upon return of the item to our depot a refund and or replacement will be provided on receipt of the original item provided the item is received by us in a saleable condition. Should we be unable to offer a replacement item then we shall process a refund to you.
- 7.3 We give no warranty and make no representation, express or implied, as to:
- the adequacy or appropriateness of the Goods and Services for your purpose;
- the truth of any information given on Our Website;
- any implied warranty or condition as to merchantability or fitness of the Goods
and Services for a particular purpose;
- compatibility of Our Website with your equipment software or telecoms connection;
- compliance with any law;
- Non-infringement of any right.
- Our Website contains links to other websites. We have neither power nor
control over any such website. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable in any way for the content of any such linked website, nor for any loss or damage arising from your use of any such website.
- We are not liable in any circumstances for special, indirect or consequential loss or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, loss of data or loss of revenues or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with your use of Our Website or the purchase of Goods.
- In any claim against us, our liability is limited to the value of the goods you have purchased which is the subject of the dispute.
8. Content and Intellectual Property Rights
- Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the content whether provided by us or by any other content provider shall remain the sole property of us and / or the other content provider. We will strongly protect its rights in all countries.
- You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except as is expressly permitted in this agreement.
- You may download or copy the content only for your own personal use, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such content. You may not
store electronically any significant portion of any content.
9. Dispute Resolution
In the event of a dispute arising out of, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
10. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
11. Discount Codes:
All provide codes are utilized to the price of the order, apart from transport expenses and are now not legitimate on restrained editions.
Items already decreased in price, showing a 'Was' and 'Now' rate are additionally excluded from voucher offers.
The provide code should be entered in to the Voucher Code area on the checkout web page and utilized for the cut price to be deducted from the order.
Discounts codes can't be mixed and solely one offer can be applied to any order. Offers can be amended or withdrawn at any time.
Minimum spends may additionally apply.
For consumer: These Terms and Conditions adjust the enterprise relationship between you and us. By the usage of our internet site in any way, or through shopping for from us, you agree to be sure by using them.
No man or woman under the age of 18 years may purchase items or services. We appear ahead to seeing you once more when you are over 18.
Please be aware when an order is despatched to you, the provider may additionally ask for proof of age if they sense the character receiving the bundle is no longer 18, at which factor they may additionally continue the bundle and return it to ourselves. We would then savings the fee of the order much less the shipping cost.